Flemington Primary School staff are exceptional. All of our staff work to provide a welcoming, safe and engaging environment for our students to learn in. All staff work in collaborative learning teams and there is a strong focus on professional learning and excellence.
Flemington Primary School is known for:
- an exciting, diverse and inclusive school community
- a strong collaborative learning environment that focuses on building knowledge and expertise
- great facilities and attractive working spaces
WHO DO WE LOOK FOR?
Flemington Primary School staff are committed to helping young people realise their full potential. Our FPS team is highly motivated, inclusive and holds high standards for themselves, each other and our students.
FPS currently has 1 vacancy:
Transitions and Cultural Safety Officer
- Flemington Primary School is looking for a Transitions and Cultural Safety Officer to work across settings (Flemington PS, Debney Meadows PS and Ascot Vale West PS) to support engagement of African-Australian students and their families as they transition from primary to secondary school. The Officer will play a leading role to support schools and students to be well-prepared, confident and excited about the transition into secondary school. Working alongside key professionals across these settings to identify individual needs and interventions that could be adopted to support students transitioning, providing every opportunity to experience early success and for positive engagement and wellbeing outcomes.
- Applications close on Saturday 31 July 2021.
Please contact the school if you are interested in this role.
Positions for Flemington Primary School can be found on recruitment online.